Grunddaten der Colin Archer Kvase 1350
- Verkäufer:Bach Yachting
- Marke:Colin Archer
- Modell:Kvase 1350
- Erfahrung: Ein Tag voller Bootsspaß, Familienurlaub, (Halb-)ständiger Wohnsitz, Blauwasserkreuzfahrten, Seefahrten, Wochenendkreuzer, Wochenenden an Bord
- Länge:13.50 m
- Breite:4 m
- Tiefgang:2 cm
- Variabler Tiefgang:Nein
- Land: Kanada
- Zur Ansicht im Verkaufshafen/Ausstellungsraum: Nein , (anderswo)
- Preis:€ 99.500 MwSt Nicht bezahlt
- Kundenbetreuer: Liesbeth Groeneveld
- Boot Spezifikationen in PDF: Hier herunterladen
- Tiefgang: 2 cm
From the Great Lakes of North America, to the sun-kissed tropics or the stormy southern oceans, even to icy thrill of the Northwest Passage, Sailing Yacht “Hayat” is ready and waiting to take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Built in Holland, a Colin Archer, Kornaat designed, Hayat is a 44-foot steel cutter sloop with a double-ended stern, capable of handling the most challenging maritime conditions the world can offer.
But Hayat’s charms do not stop at her strength. Her centre cockpit leads to generous accommodations that make for a comfortable life aboard, whether for a weekend, a month or as a permanent home.
With initial construction starting in 1993, Hayat first took to the ocean in 1995, after which she sailed around the world and visited such varied locations as Patagonia, Japan, and Alaska. In 2001, she was brought to her current home in the Canadian Great Lakes, where she has remained ever since.
Designer: Colin Archer/ K. Kornaat
YARD: Geulsschipbuilding Holland
Displacement: 20,000 kg 22.05 US tons
Ballast: 6,000 kg 6.61 US tons
Sail Area: 120 sq. meters 1,292 sq. feet
Hayat is built out of steel. The plating on her hull is 5 mm (0.2 in.); deck and superstructure 4 mm (0.16 in.); keel sole and sides of keel 10 mm (0.4 in.); and lower hull 6 mm (0.24 in.).
Hayat is recently finished in Awl Grip, with the surfaces prepared with Awl Grip D8200 compound body filler, then Awl Grip 545 primer. The Hull is Awl Grip G5007 Royal Blue, the superstructure is Awl Grip White, and the deck is Awl Grip G1007 Grey with 73013 particles.
- Schlafplätze : fest: 0
The V-berth or fore peak is separated from the main cabin by a watertight compartment, as is the aft section. The chain locker is also closed with a steel door.
The interior is built out of mahogany selected from the same tree. Because steel boats do not require many bulk heads, the interior is open and very spacious.
- mahogany interior
- Sleeps 7+
- Upholstery is blue velvet and in like-new condition
- Spacious saloon with table, roundsit
- Main cabin
- Aft cabin with double bunk
- Separate cabin on port side with two large bunks
- Head with a shower (Between the aft cabin and the main salon) and Lavac manual toilet and sink
- V-berth forward with two additional berths
- All cabins (4) are heated with radiators through a diesel-fired Webasto central heating system. (diesel)
- Running hot and cold water 12 V pressured
- Grey /black water tank 190 liters
- Water tanks 2 500 liters each
- gimballed two-burner stove and oven, fueled by two 30-pound propane tanks stored in the aft section
- 110-volt refrigerator
- Footpump for emergency
- Water capacity is 1,000 liters (264.17 US gallons) in two 500 liter tanks, delivered through a 12-volt pressurized system with manual back-up
- Hot water is provided via a 110-volt Force 10 6-gallon tank; when the central heating system is active, it additionally heats the water.
- Cutlery and crockery
- DAF 475 six-cylinder in-line diesel 85 H.P. with a Borg Warner Velvet drive
- Fuel capacity is 650 liters (171.71 US gallons)
- Two large starter batteries separated from the house system
- Power to the cabin lights and all instruments is supplied by the house system.
- 100-amp alternator that supplies power to the starter batteries as well as the house system.
- three solar panels
- Ampair 100 wind generator.
- Shore power with cable 110 volts. 30 amp outlets
- Hi Fi
- Battery charger
- Inverter 10 amp
- LED Lights
- Navigation lights; Masthead is Lopo light, 3 colour and anchor
- Deck lights
Navigation und Elektronik
- Simrad NSS 7 connected to a Nema 2000 network
- Acti Sense, enabling a laptop with the latest FUGAWI (or other applicable software) to be wired into the network.
- A sextant complete with all manuals
- VHF Uniden
- B&G Vulcan 5
- Garmin GM 10 wind, depth and log
- Magellan handheld GPS
- Sitex radar (separate from the Nema 2000 network)
Rigg und Segel
Sail inventory is in good condition (All sails are new in 2001 or 2002. Sails here are only used 4 months of the year and stored in the winter - owners comment), and includes:
- Genoa, furling
- Yankee (2003)
- Storm jib
- Number 2 genoa- not used
- Two spinnakers
- The custom mast is made by Holland Spar in The Netherlands. Folding steps are added all the way to the top for easy access.
- Roller furler Schaeffer 4100.
- Spinnaker pole
- gennaker pole
- Reefing system manual
- The deck is Awl Grip G1007 Grey with 73013 particles.
- LoFrans Trigress anchor winch (new in 2015).
- teak on cockpit seats
- Teak grating in Cockpit
- Steering pedestal with compass
- Steering wheel (wooden)
- Dorades for ventilation
- Winches in the cockpit. Two Barlow 32 jib sheet winches, two Enkes 26 spinnaker sheet winches
- On the mast two Enkes 22 winches for hoisting the halyards and one Barlow 21-33 for outhaul and reefing
- Traveller at the back of the cockpit
- Artificial teak, glued on seats in cockpit
- Five anchors, and four anchor lines
- 75-pound Delta on the bow with 300 feet of chain
- A 50-pound Danforth is located on the stern
- 80-pound Danforth in the V-berth
- 60-pound Fisherman anchor in the V-berth
- Bruce anchor is located in the aft section.
- Sprayhood blue
- Mainsailcover blue
- Swimmingladder (one build in and one seperate)
- Outboard engine and tender Zodiac and 9.9 Suzuki
- Tools and parts
- Hayat carries all required safety equipment:
- man-overboard pole and light.
- Certified in 2016, a 6-man Viking Ocean fully equipped life raft with canopy is mounted on the cabin top.
- Located close to the cabin entrance is a 406 MHz EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon).
- A tri-color anchor Lopolight is mounted on top of the mast.
- 4 fire extinguishers
- Bilgepumps 3 (1x manual, 2 electric)
- Epirb 2017 (ARC)