The new Quicksilver Activ 595 Cabin for 2013 model year
Following the success of the Activ 645 Cabin, Quicksilver is announcing the launch of the Activ 595 Cabin, a compact day cruiser created to appeal to customers who seek reliable performance and those who are looking for a distinctive style.
The Activ 595 Cabin shares some of the award-winning features of the Activ 645 Cabin (Motorboat of the Year 2012), such as:
– Excellent hull dynamics: the new hull design received widespread acclaim in independent tests for their very dependable and comfortable ride: the 2013MY models will share the same engineering and hydrodynamic design
– Best combination of cockpit depth and access to water with 3 steps walking surface over transom; an excellent safety feature to protect even the smallest passengers on board.
– Convivial cocktail dinning table seating 5 persons
– Large foredeck hatch providing ample light and air in the cabin area
– Safe access to bow via wide steps without compromising access to the cabin area
– Intelligent use of space including complete integrated canvas storage, dedicated storage for navigation lights and ski mast, 4 storage compartments over transom and integrated optional 12v cool box
The Activ 595 Cabin comes with standard hydraulic steering, a sport steering wheel and engine pre-rigging. The model can be enhanced with real teak or teak style laminated floors and a teak table. Custom seat and mooring covers ensure optimal protection whiles the canopy and full enclosed canvas offer protection from all weather conditions. Further optional features include a chart plotter with depth sounder, SmartCraft multi-function gages, a chemical toilet and a ski mast.
The sport edition offers a splash of colour featuring a black and white hull design with electric blue accent line, a cockpit shower and stereo with two speakers.
The new Activ 595 Cabin will be presented for the first time at La Rochelle boat show. After that it will be introduced on leading boat shows, amongst others in Genoa, Paris and Düsseldorf.
European Sales Manager Benoit Verley said: “With greater choice of Quicksilver compact day cruiser models available to suit customers’ lifestyles, we are confident the Activ 595 Cabin will contribute between 7-10 per cent of total sales in the Activ range in 2013 Model Year.
Length Over All (M): 5.73
Beam Maximum (M): 2.29
Weight (kg): 775
Fuel Capacity (L): 110
CE Design Category: C
Maximum Number of People: 6
Maximum Power (HP): 150
Sport Edition: coloured hull, cockpit shower and stereo
GPS/Chart Plotter/Depth Sounder Lowrance 5″
Real teak Flooring
Laminated Teak Flooring
Real teak cockpit table
12v Cool Box
Complete enclosure canvas
As a company committed to continuous product improvement specifications are subject to change.terug