The leadership position in the marine industry that Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC) has maintained for decades still holds true today due to judicious cost reduction, sober market analysis and improved efficiency throughout its operations. Because of these actions, Brunswick is uniquely able to offer the assurances that any savvy boat owner or buyer should be seeking in the current market: (1) a company that is financially secure, (2) leading brands, (3) dependable warranties and service, (4) a vast and robust dealer network, and (5) longevity and commitment to boating.
Backed by the strength and stability of its parent company, Brunswick, the Sea Ray Group, which consists of the Sea Ray and Meridian Yacht brands, is pleased to announce the 22 newest dealers to join its industry-leading team. “With the addition of these distinguished dealerships, the Sea Ray Group continues to expand its heritage of credibility and reliability not only in the U.S. and Canada, but in countries around the world,” said Rob Parmentier, president of the Sea Ray Group. “We strive for constant improvement in customer satisfaction and support by utilizing our global resources to advance and preserve the health of our global dealer network.”
In North America, the Sea Ray Group has added four premium dealerships to further meet the needs of customers in the active boating state of California and to increase its reach in the rivers and lakes of northwest Canada. New dealers for the following brands are:
– Meridian – Sun Country Marine in Ontario and Dana Point, Calif.,
– Meridian – MarineMax San Diego in San Diego, Calif.,
– Sea Ray – Harrison’s Marine in Redding, Calif., and
– Sea Ray – Northgate Honda & Leisure Products in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada.
Meanwhile, Eleven new dealers have signed on to represent the Sea Ray Group in diverse settings spanning the rich boating countries of Europe. They are as follows:
– Meridian – Marina Marbella Sweden AB in Sweden
– Meridian – Marina Marbella UK in the United Kingdom
– Sea Ray – City Boats GmbH in Germany
– Sea Ray – Dolphin Nautico in France
– Sea Ray – Engstrom Marine A/S in Denmark
– Sea Ray – EX-IT AS in Norway
– Sea Ray – Power Boats Poland in Poland
– Sea Ray – Twinport System Ltd in Hungary
– Sea Ray – UAB Wood Stock in Lithuania and Belarus
– Sea Ray – Vipos Marine Ltd in the Ukraine
– Sea Ray – BJ Marine in Malta
The Middle East is a rising market in the global marine industry, with many new and exciting dealerships and marinas in growth mode. The Sea Ray Group is expanding in the region with four new dealers:
– Sea Ray – Grand Motors in Azerbaijan
– Sea Ray – Blue Point Yachting in Lebanon
– Meridian – Ambil Ltd in Israel, and
– Meridian – SAMACO Marine in Saudi Arabia.
Central America, South America and the Caribbean have long been known for their great cruising destinations and world-class fishing, and the Sea Ray Group is adding representatives in this region. They include:
– Meridian – Jet Tech in Brazil,
– Meridian and Sea Ray – Caribbean Nautical Ltd in Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, and
– Sea Ray – Todomar CHL Marina SA in Colombia.
ABOUT SEA RAY
Founded in 1959, Sea Ray is the world’s largest manufacturer of superior quality pleasure boats. Sea Ray is headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., and operates as part of the Boat Group division of Brunswick Corporation. With more than 40 models ranging from 17 to 61 feet, Sea Ray makes a boat for every lifestyle – each built with a unique commitment to quality, craftsmanship, and excellence throughout. Additional information about Sea Ray is available at www.searay.com.
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., Meridian Yachts is America’s leading builder of bridge boats. Models are available in Sedan, Aft Cabin Motoryacht and Pilothouse configurations, ranging from 34 through 60 feet. The company is part of the Sea Ray Group operating unit within the Brunswick Boat Group. Additional information about Meridian is available at www.meridian-yachts.com.
Headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., Brunswick Corporation endeavors to instill Genuine Ingenuity in all its leading consumer brands, including Mercury and Mariner outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrives and inboard engines; MotorGuide trolling motors; Attwood marine parts and accessories; Land ‘N’ Sea, Kellogg Marine, Diversified Marine and Benrock parts and accessories distributors; Arvor, Bayliner, Bermuda, Boston Whaler, Cabo Yachts, Crestliner, Cypress Cay, Harris, Hatteras, Lowe, Lund, Meridian, Ornvik, Princecraft, Quicksilver, Rayglass, Sea Ray, Sealine, Triton, Trophy, Uttern and Valiant boats; Life Fitness and Hammer Strength fitness equipment; Brunswick bowling centers, equipment and consumer products; Brunswick billiards tables and foosball tables. For more information, visit www.brunswick.com.